Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back!

Hello again to all my bloggers,

It is with deep excitement I come back to share my thoughts after a 16 months of my last post. A lot has changed, and yet more and more coming on the way. I have realized that every moment passes in this life is a lesson, some of us use it and the rest lose it. Life is full of privileges; and nothing should expose our motives except understanding, knowing, and acting. I’m working on reorganizing my blog and can’t wait to share with you my experience. Looking forward to communicate with all.

Yours,
Abdulrahman.

6 comments:

حياتي هدف مو عبث said...

welcome :)

yarmooki said...

wow how quick.. thanks :)

Anonymous said...

It is my pleasure to see you back to the world of writting

Anonymous said...

It is my pleasure to see you back to the world of writting

Kuw_Son said...

welcome back :)

yarmooki said...

Ahlan bil mobdi3, shokran, I'm still thinking thinking thinking..